Repairing a residential heater is not the kind of task most homeowners take on themselves. It is considered a very specific type of repair that requires the right training. When you are in need of heater repair, it is time to call on the experts at Neighborhood HVAC Service. We can provide the right type of repair to many different heating problems, including the following:
- Overheating – This is often indicated by a unit blowing cool and warm air inconsistently.
- Thermostat – A bad thermostat could disable your heating unit, even if it runs on gas.
- Power – There are many units that feature separate breakers for the blower.
- Short Cycling – This is often caused by a clogged filter or a flame sensor that is corroded.
- Heat Pump Repair – The unit will not function until heat pump service corrects issues.
Local, Experienced and Prepared Technicians
A Neighborhood HVAC Service a heating repair technician will arrive at your home with a full supply of parts and tools. This enables us to perform most kinds of heater services right there on the spot. There are many individual issues that could affect a heater. That’s why we rely on years of experience and training to get each job done right.
Furnace Repair & Maintenance
As part of our heater repair service, we attend to furnaces of all makes and models. Whether you have a furnace that is powered by gas, oil, electric, or propane, we can provide the right fix. There are also certain signs to look for when you suspect that your furnace is not functioning properly. Those signs are as follows:
- Loud and unusual noises
- Sporadic stops and starts
- Blower is not functioning
- Blower will not shut off
- Not heating the home
Knowledgeable & Informed Professionals
One of the worst things a homeowner can do is try to fix their furnace by trial and error. The truth is that there’s a tactical way of repairing components, such as the igniter, blower motor, flame sensor, control board or capacitor. It’s best to leave that to the professionals.